The Resource 20,000 leagues under the sea
- 20,000 leagues under the sea
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Jules Verne ; supplementary material written by Harrison Solow ; series edited by Cynthia Brantley Johnson
- Title variation
- Twenty thousand leagues under the sea
- The story of Captain Nemo and his famous submarine, the Nautilus. One day, Nemo finds three men in the cold sea. For 20,000 leagues the men live together on the Nautilus. They find a town on the sea floor, beautiful coasts and lots of gold. But they are not happy. Can they escape from Nemo's submarine and live?
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Enriched classics
ContextContext of 20,000 leagues under the sea
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 20,000 leagues under the sea
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/resource/QWCs0WfBe1c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/resource/QWCs0WfBe1c/">20,000 leagues under the sea</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/">Matamata Piako Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Matamata Piako Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...