The Resource 1356 : a novel, Bernard Cornwell
- 1356 : a novel, Bernard Cornwell
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Bernard Cornwell
- "Originally published, in a slightly different form, in Great Britain in 2012 by HarperCollins Publishers"--Title page verso
- "Go with God, but fight like the devil"--Dust jacket
- Map on endpapers
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references
- Carrier category
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type MARC source
- The hundred years war rages on and the bloodiest battles are yet to be fought. Across France, towns are closing their gates, the crops are burning and the country stands alert to danger. The English army, victorious at the Battle of Crecy and led by the Black Prince, is invading again and the French are hunting them down. Thomas of Hookton, an English archer known as Le Batard, is under orders to seek out the lost sword of St Peter, a weapon said to grant certain victory to whoever possesses her. As the outnumbered English army becomes trapped near the town of Poitiers, Thomas, his men and his sworn enemies meet in an extraordinary confrontation that ignites one of the greatest battles of all time
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- First U.S. edition.
- 417 pages
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Kotui multi-version record.
- Other physical details
- System control number
- (Sirsi) TG274758
ContextContext of 1356 : a novel, Bernard Cornwell
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance 1356 : a novel, Bernard Cornwell
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/resource/SPwojyFl6Hw/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/resource/SPwojyFl6Hw/">1356 : a novel, Bernard Cornwell</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/">Matamata Piako Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Matamata Piako Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...