The Resource 49 Ways to Eat Yourself Well : Nutritional Science One Bite at a Time
- 49 Ways to Eat Yourself Well : Nutritional Science One Bite at a Time
- Title remainder
- Nutritional Science One Bite at a Time
- Statement of responsibility
- Martina Watts
- An inspirational guide to making sure that the food you eat every day actively promotes your health and well-being.
- Biographical or historical data
- Martina Watts MSc Nut Med MBANT CNHC is a practising Nutritional Therapist and works with children, teenagers and adults to provide expert nutritionist advice. Martina's key interest is the increasing impact of our technological culture on our diet, the established links with physical and mental health problems, and how these trends may be managed or reversed using food and nutrition. In addition to private practice, she is a visiting university lecturer, a health writer and regularly runs workshops for families, teachers, and health and social care professionals. She is a member of the Food and Behaviour Research Development Advisory Board. Martina lives with her family in Brighton, UK and swims in the sea (almost) every day of the year.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Summary expansion
- 49 Ways to Eat Yourself Well is an inspirational guide to making sure that the food you eat every day actively promotes your health and well-being. Written by a leading nutritional therapist, the book focuses on 49 different foods, looking at their history, character, properties and nutritional benefits. It provides positive and practical information on how to use your food to help you resist and recover from illness, and gain resilience and vitality. Packed full of motivational and practical ideas, the book offers handy tips on how to incorporate the 49 foods into your diet, as well as easy, tasty recipes so that you can put what you've learned into practice the same day! When so much of what we eat is processed and pre-prepared, it is easy to lose track of what we are putting into our bodies; this book will support you to take back control over your own health
- Target audience
ContextContext of 49 Ways to Eat Yourself Well : Nutritional Science One Bite at a Time
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 49 Ways to Eat Yourself Well : Nutritional Science One Bite at a Time
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/resource/VbYgOhDHAjs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/resource/VbYgOhDHAjs/">49 Ways to Eat Yourself Well : Nutritional Science One Bite at a Time</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.matamatapiako.kotui.org.nz/">Matamata Piako Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Matamata Piako Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...